Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My thought on recycling-

Happy Earth Day to you!

With the research that I do for fresh living I am bound to hear and read info on recycling. So here are my thoughts. I am so for it but not for the earthy, Birkenstock, peace sign reasons. We cannot deny that it is great for the earth. When you love and appreciate something, you should take care of it. But the main reason I recycle is the resourceful reasons. I am a very frugal person so it does not make sense to me to throw something away when it can still be used by someone else. However I am so frugal that I don't pay to have a can at my house. I deliver my own or find a nice neighbor who has room to spare. Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. check this post out
    http://savingyourcents.blogspot.com/2009/04/in-honor-of-earth-day-organic-website.html

    ReplyDelete